Hello! Welcome to my blog!
This is my favourite time of year and I have decided to participate in blogmas for the very first time. I have no idea what I am getting myself into but I am up for the challenge of writing a blog post daily and getting people to read those posts.
I followed a Jamaican blogger on Instagram (@adventuresfromelle) and she was super excited about blogmas so that is where I got the idea. I responded to her story and told her I wanted to try it out. If you know me personally, you know that I am always up for a challenge. Let the challenge begins!
WHAT EXACTLY IS BLOGMAS?
Blog-mas: Blogging and Christmas
Like vlogmas that YouTubers do where they post a video every day leading up to Christmas day, it is the same for blogmas but you write blogs instead. For 24/25 days, bloggers post daily leading up to Christmas day. I am pretty sure it is not a walk in the park so it is something you would have to prepare for before December 1 of each year.
There are many different reasons why people participate in blogmas and here are a few:
- They enjoy blogging and it is fun to them
- They want to challenge themselves
- They want to improve their writing skills
- They want to build brand awareness
- They want to encourage people to read their blogs
I was clueless at first to what I will be writing about for the next 25 days, which led to me creating a list of ideas that may or may not work for you. You can also do 12 days of Christmas if you feel like 25 days is just too much. The list is not specified to one niche so I hope you can use something from it.
- Blogmas Post Ideas
- Christmas on a Budget
- My Christmas Wishlist
- What are my favourite things about Christmas?
- Favourite Childhood Memory
- Favourite Christmas Movies
- Christmas Traditions at your house
- Dealing with Holiday Stress
- Bring Back the Tradition (Grandmarket Edition)
- Christmas Bucket List
- Favourite Christmas Meal
- New Years Goal/Resolution
- A Day in the Life – Christmas Edition
- The Christmas Tag
- Five Gift Ideas for Him/Her
- Christmas Playlist
- Remember Watch Night?
I will be posting blogs at about 10am daily until December 25. Are you participating in Blogmas or Vlogmas? Leave your links in the comment box below!
Thank you for reading and I will see you tomorrow! “Tis the season to be jolly …