Travelling is definitely fun but there are some people who make the whole experience difficult. How? They forget simple tips like these that can help them while travelling. Here are 5 tips that you should know while travelling:
- Whenever the airplane lands, please stay seated until the pilot says the cabin door is open. Where are you going, especially if you are at the back of the plane or at a window seat? Either way, you have to wait until everyone before you gets off the plane. I can never understand the logic but please stay seated.
- Do not leave your bags with strangers to go use the bathroom or do whatever. Take them with you. I had people ask me to watch their bags for them and I had to politely tell them no.
- Some people take their airport fashion very seriously but please wear comfortable clothes. You have to go through security and we all know this. Instead of waiting to take your shoes off or take devices from your bag when you get to the top of the line, please do so before you get there. Others are waiting in line and you are wasting time.
- TSA checkpoints require you to have liquids that are 3.4 ounces or less in your carry on/personal bag. If they are more than that, pack them in your check luggage. I’ve seen people lose colognes & perfumes, lotions, toothpaste and even hair products when their bags are going through security.
- Lastly, walk with your pens. You have to sign a customs and border protection form and Flight Attendants don’t have pens for everyone. Also, it is not safe to borrow someone’s pen especially in a pandemic. Have your own!
Bonus tip: Charge your devices especially if you have a layover. There are times when all the ports in the terminal are filled.
I hope these tips are helpful. Safe travels!